With the advent of the corona-virus we have decided to improve our cleaning procedures as well as including the cleaning protocol “Clean & Safe” created by the Portuguese Health and Tourism Board.
- We have an internal health procedure both for our office and properties, this includes following the general health precautions with hand cleaning, social distancing and health monitoring.
- We also inform our clients about these precautions as well as request their cooperation to keep them safe as well as our office staff.
- We clean and disinfect our office multiple times a day with a emphasis on the most used areas and objects.
- For our properties we request our clients to not be in the property when its time to be cleaned, this helps both parties be safe and work safely
- Besides our standard professional cleaning, we also make sure to air the house and clean using disinfecting products as well as make sure to disinfect most used surfaces.
- We also will try to favor a wet cleaning and avoid if possible vacuums especially if its not a cleaning between clients.
- For laundry we will take extra care to fold the dirty laundry as not push particles into the air and we will wash everything at 60ºC or if at a lower temperature we will use disinfecting detergent.
- All our employees will use personal protection equipment when required.
This page is under update, since we are still adjusting our cleaning protocol for our office and properties.
For more information this is the official information on the “Clean & Safe” protocol, it is in Portuguese.